- To work in a progressive company, one of the only SMEs in Shropshire to hold the Gold Investors in People accreditation, offering a variety of benefits including flexible working opportunities and other company benefits.
Purpose of Role:
- Make telephone contact with mainly potential but also some existing customers, to inform them about the company’s products and service – using and preparing scripts, to obtain appointments for sales personnel.
- Create, manage and segment regular outbound communication to prospect mailing list (by market/role).
- Review and follow-up outbound communications to convert leads into sales opportunities – identifying KDMs, creating customer profiles and booking meetings.
- Interact professionally with potential customers via phone and email, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Assess and analyse prospects’ current process and requirements to facilitate the sales process and develop value propositions.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Arrow’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce CRM system and sales lists.
- Management of post-event lead input and follow-up through SalesForce campaigns.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Arrow’s products and services and understand how their benefits meet customer’s needs in various market segments.
- Work closely within the sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Prepare and analyse Lead Generation reports – provide accurate progress information.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
- Proactively look at how you can develop the role to achieve results.
- Lead Generation – number of opportunities, meetings and contacts
- Number of prospect conversations per week
- Completion of agreed objectives
- High attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Motivated, outgoing and energetic attitude
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Strong commercial acumen
- Team player
Submit your Cover Letter & CV to [email protected]