TENDER OPPORTUNITY 30 November 2018
|Main Title of project||Arrow County Supplies, Shrewsbury
Redevelopment of ground floor office space into a product display area and new staff welfare/breakout facility
|Value (approx.)||£100,000 turnkey solution
|Planned Start Date||w/c 4th February 2019|
|Planned Finish Date
|30th March 2019|
|Deadline date for submission of completed tenders||4th January 2019
|Summary of opportunity||
The project is a full refurbishment of the existing ground floor office and canteen area of Arrow County Supplies premises. Includes creation of a customer product display area, extended canteen facilities and flexible working environment.
Evaluation / Selection criteria
|We are seeking quotations for the whole works which includes:
– Removal of stud partitioning and reinstatement according to new design, including associated carpentry works to doors and skirtings.
– Construction of built-in storage wall to design layout. Creation of working pod area.
– Removal of existing floor coverings and reinstatement of new floorcovering
– Decorations, alterations to all associated ceilings, lighting, airconditioning, electrical works and security systems
– Approximate area of works 200sq mtr
The main criteria that quotations will be assessed on will be the weighting 80% on pricing and 20% on contract management arrangements.
For the specification/Invitation to Quote/Tender please contact Lisa O’Brien on 01743 283600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org