QUICK & EASY is safe for people:
- All ingredients within the four powerful formulas are certified as safe for people and nature;
- The QUICK & EASY concentrated formulas are automatically diluted when the user sprays, ensuring the user is not in direct contact with the concentrates, making it CLP-free in application;
- The user can easily and securely lock the formula and the water cartridge to the spray head preventing leakage;
- The formula bottles include a no spill membrane, preventing spills even when the bottles are tipped over;
- The QUICK & EASY belt for carrying the formulas allows an even distribution of weight making it safe and comfortable to wear.
These safety benefits are all delivered without compromising cleaning performance.
Arrow County Supplies is delighted to add a new professional cleaning product to its comprehensive range that is safe for people and nature, without compromising cleaning performance.
Developed by Werner & Mertz, QUICK & EASY has been awarded Platinum status in Material Health, as part of its Cradle to Cradle (C2C) Certification. An independent certification that looks to eliminated all harmful chemicals from products. This robust certification involves identifying the chemical composition of the materials that make up the product (where they exceed 100 ppm).
As part of the Material Health C2C assessment the risk for each material is determined, a Platinum award assures the user that QUICK & EASY is safe for people and nature.
Whilst all of the ingredients are certified as safe for people and nature, the innovative automatic dilution of the product makes it CLP free in application. Recognising that it is free from hazardous materials as set out in the EU CLP Regulation on classification, labelling and packaging of substances.
“I am very impressed with the performance and the portability, along with the added bonus of being sustainable and safe for my staff to use”
Emily Hewitson, Tameside Hospital NHS Trust
QUICK & EASY is an innovative new professional cleaning system that prevents product spillage, protecting the user.
The formula is securely fastened to the spray head by a lock-and-key system preventing leakage, whilst the formula bottles have a membrane that prevents spills even when the bottle is horizontal.
QUICK & EASY is an innovative professional cleaning system that is safe, green, practical and powerful. It is available in four formulas making it the perfect cleaning solution for a wide range of environments. The range includes TANET interior, a universal surface cleaner, TANEX performa a high performing stain remover, SANET daily a sanitary maintenance cleaner and Grease off, a universal kitchen cleaner.
If you are looking for a safe, but effective cleaning solution contact Arrow County Supplies, the UK’s exclusive distributor of QUICK & EASY.