Clean escalators project a positive image. The risers of an escalator ascending or descending from upper levels is a familiar sight upon entering an airport, shopping centre or hotel.
No matter how clean the other areas of the building are, a dirty escalator provokes a negative perception of the facility.
Thanks to the RiserShine, the once painstaking task of maintaining clean risers is a thing of the past.
How to Use
There are different types of escalator which each have differing tread patterns. RiserShine has made this easy by providing colour coded tool heads for the common brand: Red, Blue, Black, Orange. Ensure that the foam profile matches your escalator:
- Remove Cassette from tool.
- Wrap the Specialist Escalator Cleaning Cloth around the cassette using the Velcro strips to hold it in place.
- Snap the cassette and cloth back onto the tool head.
- Stop the escalator and carry out the cleaning operation.
Ease of Use
- Very simple to operate, no need for extensive training required
- No external power source needed
- Choice of profiled pads to perfectly match all types of riser profile enabling efficient clean
- Easy to store and transport Can be used in conjunction with any cleaner*
- * For best results, highly recommend Foaming Cleaner – Tanex Performa Concentrate
- Strong but lightweight, makes it suitable for male or female operatives.
- Chemical can be applied to the cloth on application which minimises risk of solution coming into contact with escalator mechanism.
- Allows quick deployment in the event of a spill, which means facility is safer and reduces the chance of accidents happening.
- Low initial outlay to purchase compared to specialist machinery
- Washable cloth ensures minimal maintenance cost.
- Quick to deploy, and operate than using a machine or by ‘hand and scourer’.
- Cleaning task can be carried out by a single person, which maximises productivity
- Strongly constructed with durable aluminium which provides a long-life cycle.