Would you like to be part of the Arrow team?
We are experts in cleanliness and hygiene solutions and distribute our products and services nationwide. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and our “Arrow Way” ethos is embedded in everything we do.
If you have exceptional customer service skills and are a team player, we want to hear from you!
Please find a list of our current vacancies below:
We wish to recruit an energetic and hard-working individual who demonstrates a high
level of attention to detail to join our delivery driver team, for the role of:
- Multi-drop deliveries using company owned vehicles, 3.5t – 12t GVW .
- Assist with end of day loading and route planning
- Core Hours of work 6.30am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
The candidate will:
- Have previous multi-drop experience, ideally possess Cat C (Class 2) license
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, be hardworking and of tidy appearance
- Possess a good geographic knowledge of the region
- Have CPC training and a digi tacho card, if applicable
Excellent working conditions, modern fleet of vehicles and up to date equipment,
team based environment, good rates of pay. An excellent opportunity to join a
forward thinking and expanding business.
Please apply in writing enclosing your current CV to:
Arrow County Supplies, Arrow House, Longden Road, Shrewsbury SY3 9AE
Closing date: Friday 3rd May 2019
Sales Manager Role
Principally responsible to implement the sales and marketing strategy, and manage the sales department. To contribute, as a member of the Senior Management Team, to the executive management of the Company.
- Assist Sales Director with devising sales strategy
- Implement Company sales strategy and field sales action plans
- Be responsible for achieving company sales and gross profit targets and individual sales quota
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers in order to grow the business profitably
- Work with the Sales Director to establish sales objectives and targets for customer sectors, territories and field sales staff
- Agree and achieve KPI’s
- To manage and report on the active sales pipeline
- Plan and manage sales resources according to agreed budgets
- Recruit, manage, train, and motivate direct reporting staff according to Company procedures, policy and employment law
- Coach sales staff and develop skills and product knowledge to meet sales targets
- Monitor performance of direct reports on a daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Maintain relevant reporting and planning systems
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales department
- Effectively communicate Company value propositions in all sales opportunities
- Coordinate the sales operations with all the other departments of the company
Full UK driving licence required.