Milton Disinfectant Fluid (2x5L)

In stock
  • Can be used in multiple areas
  • Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in 15 minutes
  • Non-toxic, unperfumed and food safe formula
  • Accredited to: EN1275, EN1276, EN13697 and NFT72180
  • 2 x 5ltr
£97.75 £81.46
Milton Disinfectant is a professional antibacterial solution used for generations in hospitals and homes to sterilise surfaces and baby items. Clinically proven to be non-toxic, it's an unperfumed, food-safe liquid disinfectant suitable for work surfaces, floors, walls and utensils. Milton disinfectant liquid kills 99.999% of bacteria, fungi and viruses and is a non-tainting product that is trusted the world over for its effectiveness and multi-purpose use.
33-024-Milton Disinfectant.pdf

Click Here to Download

More Information
Pack Quantity Pack of 2
Type Disinfectant
Brand Milton
UOM 2x5Ltr
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account

Returns Policy

Contact our customer response team and provide them with the details of the product you wish to return and the reasons for return. They will then issue the correct paperwork to enable our despatch department to arrange uplift of the goods. If the items have been purchased specifically for you, goods cannot be returned faulty. A collection or re-stocking fees of up to 25% may be applied, dependent on the reason for the return.


For queries please call us on 01743 283 600 or email and it will be dealt with quickly and efficiently. All calls are logged as service calls and you will be provided with a unique reference number for tracking.